In vitro fertilization is known as IVF in which the fertility expert at Select IVF India will collect the eggs from women ovaries and mix them together with the sperm of her husband to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization takes place then Dr. Nalini Gupta will implant the resulted embryo into the uterus of intended mother to achieve the successful pregnancy.
How the entire procedure of IVF works?
The IVF procedure mainly consists of six steps to achieving a successful pregnancy and these are as follows:
- a) Stimulation: In stimulation, Dr. Nalini Gupta will give some fertility drugs to the mother to increase the number of more healthy and mature eggs. At this time, she will monitor your ovaries through blood tests and ultrasound scans to check the level of your hormones.
- b) Retrieval of eggs: At Select IVF India, your fertility expert will give you the local anesthesia so that you will not experience any pain during egg retrieval which is retrieved from your ovaries using a fine thin needle which is guided by transvaginal ultrasonography. Your embryologist will scan the follicular fluids and locate all available eggs in your ovaries. After that he/she will place these eggs in a special media and cultured in an incubator until insemination.
- c) Insemination: Nalini Gupta will place your husband sperms together with your eggs and this procedure of mixing the eggs and the sperms are known as insemination. After 16 to 18 hours of insemination, the fertilization will take place.
- d) Fertilization: This is an important and major step of IVF treatment where the fertilized eggs will keep in the laboratory and only the best quality of eggs are selected for transfer.
- e) Embryo transfer: The most important day of the IVF treatment where Dr. Nalini Gupta will transfer the best-selected embryo into the uterus of the intended mother and will wait for the signs and symptoms of the pregnancy.
- f) Pregnancy Test: The last step of the IVF treatment is the pregnancy test which will be conducted at Select IVF India after two weeks of embryo transfer. If the results are positive then your pregnancy will grow as normal and you will be hand-over to a local gynecologist for further procedure, however, if your one cycle of IVF gets failed then you can repeat your procedure or can opt for other reproductive treatments to achieve the successful pregnancy.
When Dr. Nalini Gupta recommend IVF to couples?
The following are the conditions when Dr. Nalini Gupta recommends the IVF to couples and these are:
- Women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes.
- Women with failed ovaries
- Women who had diagnosed with unexplained infertility factor.
- Women with a repeated history of miscarriages.
- When other fertility drugs or intrauterine insemination (IUI) treatment have been failed to provide a successful outcome.
- Men with poor or low sperm count.
- Men sperms are not present in his semen
- Men with an abnormal shape of sperms
- Men or women with any previous history of genetic disorders.
For IVF Treatment Visit Hospital & Get Free Online Consultation at – www.selectivf.com