If you are fond of eating seafood and after eating shrimp, only if you like eating fish, then make us today and eat something like this that your entire family will be happy. Yes, today we will teach you how to make a delicious healthy shrimp recipes. Friends, fish are considered very good for our health, eating it causes brain, heart and eyes to increase. So let’s see how it is made.
Shrimp and Fish soup
I started a day with soup Let me remember our favorite fish soup.
- Fish – 500 g (I had 580 g in the original recipe is white fish – salmon (salmon) or cod)
- Shrimps – 1 pack (from me; and make sure that there are no preservatives and additives)
- Potatoes – 3 pc
- Onion – 1 pc
- Carrots – 3 pc
- Zucchini small – 1 pc
- Leek, small stem (this is from me) – 1 pc
- Parsley – bunch (I used dry)
- Tomato paste – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- (for frying using a mixture of vegetable and a small amount of butter)
- Fresh coriander – 1 bunch
- (I really like fresh dill)
- Water – 2 liters (it will be enough – you can always add)
How to make Shrimp and Fish soup
- For the soup, I bought the abdomen from lax – fresh and tender, just what you need.
- Boil water in a saucepan. As it heats up, peel the potatoes, carrots and onions. Slice the potatoes and place in boiling water.
- Dice the carrots and finely chop the onions, fry them on a couple spoons of butter.
- I do not fry in olive oil. For me, it has a pronounced taste, and I do not like it when butter interrupts the taste of vegetables. For frying vegetables for soup, I use a mixture of vegetable oil with the addition of a small amount of cream (to give a delicate creamy taste, as determined by experience).
- If possible, stir so as not to burn. You should not fry until cooked; the vegetables should be a little crispy, so much tastier.
- Cut the remaining vegetables, leeks and fish.
- As soon as the potatoes are ready, lay the carrots with onions.
- Leek fry, add one teaspoon of tomato paste, a quarter cup of water. Stir and boil over the soup.
- Add a jar of shrimp, cumin, salt, pepper, try.
- Delicious fish soup! Most of all, I was pleased by my fastidious husband, who repeated for a meal: “For this soup, I am ready not to eat for a week”
Kebabs from shrimp, bell pepper, onion and pineapple
Shrimp recipes has a great taste in eating, but to get the real flavor it should also know the right way to make it. We are telling you the best way to make shrimp.
Grilled prawns with vegetables and pineapple have an unrivaled flavor and a very appetizing look.
- Canned pineapple – 600 g
- Fresh or frozen shrimp (not boiled) – 450 g (32 pc
- Bulgarian green pepper – 1 pc
- Onion medium size – 1 pc
- For the marinade
- Tomato sauce – 230 g
- Onions – 2-3 pc
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Fresh lemon juice – 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 3 tbsp. l
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l
- Mustard – 2 tbsp. l
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- For garnish:
- Hot boiled rice – 3 glasses
How to make Kebabs from shrimp, bell pepper, onion and pineapple
- If the shrimp is frozen, they must be thawed.
- Clean the shrimp, rinse under running water and put on a paper towel to dry.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- In a skillet, mix tomato sauce, chopped onion, water, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, mustard, salt and black pepper. Put the saucepan on a medium heat, bring to the boil the contents, reduce the heat and cook the marinade, without covering, for about 15 minutes.
- Pineapples get out of the jar, drain. Do not pour the sauce.
- Enter 2 tbsp. spoon pineapple juice in a saucepan with marinade, mix.
- Pour half the marinade into separate dishes (reserve), cover and refrigerate.
- Pour the remaining marinade from the skillet into a large plastic bag with clasps. Put the shrimp marinade in a bag, fasten the bag, shake and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Grill the grill with any vegetable oil, and turn on the grill to preheat to medium temperature. If wooden skewers are used, soak them in water.
- Pineapple and pepper cut into slices with a side of 2.5-3 cm, cut onions into large pieces.
- On the soaked wooden skewers or on a metal skewer strut shrimp, pineapple slices, green peppers and onions.
- Put the kebabs on the grill grate, close the grill with a lid and fry for about 5 minutes on each side, occasionally smearing the reserved marinade.
- Serve kebabs with hot rice.
Seafood – squid, shrimp, mussels, pieces of fish – mixed with tomato sauce. Tomato sauce is made from tomatoes with carrot, onion, garlic and white wine.
- Tomato sauce:
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 pc
- Carrots, finely chopped – 1 pc
- Crushed garlic – 1 tooth
- Canned tomatoes, sliced - 400 g
- White wine – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- White wine – 3 tbsp
- Fish broth – 3 tbsp
- Crushed garlic – 1 tooth
- Mussels – 12 pc
- Spaghetti – 370 g
- Butter – 30 g
- Squid, peeled and chopped rings – 130 g
- Cod fillet, cut into small pieces – 130 g
- Peeled shrimps – 200 g
- Green parsley flat – 2-3 tbsp
- Canned shellfish (liquid drain) – 200 g
How to make Marinara Spaghetti
- Heat the oil in a saucepan (cauldron) over medium heat. Fry the onions and carrots for 10 minutes. Add garlic, tomato pulp, wine and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer the sauce for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large combine wine, broth and garlic. Add well washed and peeled mussels. Cover and shake the pan for 5 minutes. Throw away unopened mussels. Do not pour out the liquid.
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water to the state of “al dente” (leave slightly undercooked). Throw it in a colander and put it back in the pan.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry (in portions), stirring constantly, squids, fish and shrimps until cooked (about 2 minutes). Mix with tomato sauce, mussels, liquid, in which mussels, parsley and canned clams were cooked. Mix everything with spaghetti.
Enjoy your meal!